The Multicultural SA Grant Program, administered by Multicultural SA (MSA) within the Department for Communities and Social Inclusion, has been reconfigured into three funding streams that will support a broader range of activities and opportunities for community organisations representing people from culturally diverse backgrounds:
- Celebrating Diversity one-off grants support a range of activities for culturally diverse communities, including funding for major festivals and core funding. The Celebrating Diversity one-off grants are now being managed as part of the Grants SA program.
- Previous MSA one-off grant recipients are available on the DCSI website.
Other Multicultural SA grants
- Multicultural Festival Grants 2017 - grants for Multicultural Festival in Rundle Mall, Adelaide in November 2017. Applications are now open until 30 April 2017.
- Stronger Families, Stronger Communities Grants – addressing priority needs and issues within culturally diverse communities. Applications are now closed.
- Multicultural Infrastructure Grants – for the construction of minor infrastructure projects, or the upgrade, extension or enhancement of existing infrastructure. Applications are now closed.