Multicultural Festival Grants 2017
The Department for Communities and Social Inclusion’s Multicultural Festival Grants 2017 make one-off funding available to eligible community groups to participate in the Multicultural Festival 2017 through performances, activities and stalls. This year’s festival will be held in Rundle Mall, Adelaide in November 2017.
The Multicultural Festival celebrates multiculturalism in South Australia and features multiple stages, activity areas and stalls for community groups to showcase their cultural heritage through art, craft, food, dance, music and activities.
Community groups can apply for grants in three participation categories:
- Performance ($500) grants - for groups to participate in the festival through stage performances and/or roving (moving) performances.
- Activity ($500) grants – for groups to participate by hosting an interactive activity, such as a cultural demonstration or ‘come and try’ workshop.
- Stall ($250) grants – for groups to participate by holding a stall that can be used to showcase and sell food, art, craft, or other cultural items.
Applications are now open and close midnight, Sunday 30 April 2017. Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their applications by 31 July 2017.
How to apply
Carefully read the guidelines to determine whether your community group meets the funding criteria. If you are unsure, please contact the Multicultural Festival Grants team on 1300 650 985.
Complete the online application form by clicking one of the following links:
- Performance category application form
- Activity category application form
- Stall category application form
Contact the Multicultural Festival Grants team between Monday and Friday, 9am to 5pm, on 1300 650 985 or email GrantsSA@sa.gov.au.