Find out what's happening in your area go to www.aroundyou.com.au
Community centres offer a range of activities and programs for local people. Find local community centres and houses.
Free computer access
Find out where free internet, computer and training resources are available in your local area (some restrictions apply)
- The Hut Community Centre, 1 Euston Rd, Aldgate
Tel: +61 8 8339 4400
- Torrens Valley Community Centre, Albert Street, Gumeracha
Tel: +61 8 8389 1711
Health Services Finder
A free online directory of useful information about private and public health related services in SA. Find your local health service.
- Mount Barker District Soldiers' Memorial Hospital, Wellington Road, Mount Barker
Tel: +61 8 8393 1777
- Flinders Medical Centre, Flinders Drive, Bedford Park
Tel: +61 8 8204 5511
Humanitarian Settlement Services
You can find out more about services in your area via the Department of Social Service's interactive map of settlement services for humanitarian entrants.
Assists childcare services to respond to the needs of all children in their care, particularly those with refugee status and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- Bi Cultural Support Program
Tel: +61 8 8358 2230
- North East Adelaide & Mount Lofty Ranges: 5-7 Rasheed Avenue, Newton
Tel: +61 8 8165 2900
Various information is available at local libraries, often in other languages.
Local and District Councils
Local and district councils provide a range of services for those resident in their council area.
Office of Consumer and Business Services
Provides services and information to the general public on:
- Consumer Affairs (includes Product Safety)
- Business and Occupational Services (includes Business Names,
- Associations and Co-operatives, Licensing)
- Births, Deaths and Marriages
- Tenancies (includes Residential, Retail, Bonds and support to the Residential Tenancies Tribunal)
At: 19 Seventh Street, Murray Bridge
Tel: 131 882
Information about religious groups, including local chapels, temples, mosques, churches, synagogues and centres.